Essence of the Alps
Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, has always fascinated both expert mountaineers and tourists.
By reaching the top in the new Sky Way rotating cable cars, we will feel as if we could touch the sky and discover new horizons.
Once on top at Pointe Helbronner (3466 meters above sea level) we will admire a breathtaking view over the peaks of the surrounding mountains and the Alps.
We’ll also visit the Crystals exhibition and try to walk above clouds on Sky Vertigo. Have some coffee at Bistrot Panoramic, the highest café in Europe, and get back down to The Mountain station, at just 2173 meters. Here we can’t miss the Cave du Mont Blanc, the first experimental winery that makes the first high-altitude sparkling wine. Let’s visit Hangar 2173, the museum dedicated to the historical cable way.
We are going to have time to enjoy our lunch at Ristorante Alpino, with a great view on Mont Blanc and Val Veny.
Once we get down to the starting point, we will have some time to go shopping in the charming Courmayeur, a must-see town for mountain lovers.
- Private experience up to 12 people, minimum of 2 participants
- From April to October – Every day except on Sunday
- Time: meet at 9.30 am at the departure of SKYWAY gondolas
- Due to the elevation, the activity is NOT ADVISED for people with heart problems, pregnant women and children under the age of 6.
- Round trip Skyway ticket
- English-speaking Tour leader
- Breakfast at The Sky café
- Lunch at The Mountain Restaurant
Tips and extras, anything that is not included in the “The rate includes” section.